Terms and Conditions
IBMP EDUCATION DEPARTMENTS ONLINE AND DISTANCE COURSES:
General Rules, Legal Disclosure, Terms and Conditions:
This Agreement constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the IBMP and the students of the IBMP in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged. Do not forget to read Imp. Announcements and News from www.ibmpractitioner.com/ and Student Portal.
- Read all these (below mentioned) details, rules, terms and conditions very carefully. IBMP will not responsible for any consequences / losses. Save these terms and conditions for your own reference.
2. According to needs and information received from concerned organizations, departments and quality policy updates, we regularly update / improve or change these Rules, Regulations, Terms, Conditions, Notices, Announcements, Fee Structures, Course Patterns, Syllabus etc. on regular basis, so please always visit website, exam. Schedule page, FAQ, T&C & Notice / News / Announcements: (for updates / announcements / changes etc.) and also check all your emails regularly. Regarding educational website we update all content at ibmpractitioner.com/ and student portal so student must refer updated content from this site only. Other sites are not regularly updated and IBMP will not be responsible any losses due to old content. Always confirm all details from www.ibmpractitioner.com/ only.
3. The roll number/course key/login details to; each student will be given after 15 business days of registration. On admission every student will receive, Study Material / Reference Books, Course Completion Certificate etc. according to course type and course mode as mentioned in below terms. Only Course Completion Certificate will be provided to Short term certificate courses. (Printed Certificate will be sent by Post / Courier. No Mark sheet.). Course Completion Certificate and Mark Sheet will be provided to all courses other than Short Term Certificate Courses.
4. Qualification Certificates (Course, Diploma, fellowship or Degree Certificate, Mark sheet etc.) of the previous school or college will be required from each student wishing to join the course.
5. Student can pay course fee by any method like Online, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc… but If you are paying by DD or Cheque: The Demand Draft or Cheque must be drawn in favour of ‘International Board Of Medical Practitioners’, and Do not write any other word or name. On Cheque or DD only write International Board Of Medical Practitioners and nothing else. (Payable at USA).
6. Student must submit their qualification documents, address proofs, identity proofs and documents mentioned at: firstname.lastname@example.org along with application form. Application form / result will not be processed without all documents. All documents must be sent within 3 days after payment. If you need any additional time, then request email to email@example.com must be sent for pre-approval.
7. The application fee paid for the course, and is not refundable. We can only refund the application fee when a course applied for has been cancelled by IBMP or only in case he/she does not get a seat, also, the fee payment cannot be transferred to another course. Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Don’t pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee. Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. All payment is final so… no charge back or refunds. Fee mentioned in INR / RS. is for Indian students only. Fee mentioned in USD is for International Students or Out of India Students. Due to Special agreement with banks – Charge-backs, Transaction Disputes or Refunds etc. not allowed in any condition.
8. Any change in address, email id, phone number, and mobile number or in any other details must be informed in advanced. For this student must submit online form from firstname.lastname@example.org (Form must be submitted 15 working days to make it effective).
9. Any change in the application form fields / name / submission of supporting documents etc. will only be allowed within 48 hours after admission. No request for correction will be accepted after 2 days from the date of registration. Students have to ensure that they have made the right selection of course / subject and have read the course details carefully before applying. Admission shall not be transferred from one course to another under any circumstances. Please login to your Student Portal and review all the details carefully including Name, Course, Contact Details etc., contact support team immediately if the error persists.
10. Always use exact same email id used during application or only registered email id for any correspondence in future. Do not use or contact trough any other email id which is not registered with us. You will not receive any response, and IBMP will not be responsible for any losses. If your email id is changed then inform us instantly from- email@example.com (Your registered email id is your unique identity)