Fellowship in Nephrology
- MBBS / MD/ MS/ DNB
- 1 Year
The Fellowship in Nephrology has been designed as a comprehensive one year programme in all aspects of Nephrology including kidney-related disorders, for instance, renal failure, glomerular diseases, and infections of the urinary tract and kidney. The blended learning method of the course covers multiple presentations, and live lectures and gives a clinical and theoretical deep understanding to improve and developed a nephrology clinic.
- To be able to use the Ultrasound scan machine effectively
- To Understand normal & abnormal Development in a fetus
- To be able to interpret findings on a scan & reach a reasonable diagnosis.
- To be able to manage common abnormalities integrating the various modalities of investigation for Perinatal
- To be able to provide appropriate pre-pregnancy & Perinatal
- Advice to prospective parents.
- To be able to liaise with the appropriate departments as dictated by the case & make effective use of the current knowledge & Technology
- To be able to critically assess available literature & interpret current papers to suit the needs of the patient & the
- To be able to integrate oneself & work as a team showing due respect to colleagues & contribute effectively to the
The Fellowship in Fetal Medicine course helps doctors develop a comprehensive understanding of fetal medicine, allowing them to diagnose and manage fetal malformations and other conditions affecting the developing fetus. The course also provides the skills to use ultrasound and other investigative techniques, as well as the management of high-risk pregnancies. This helps ensure that doctors are well-equipped to provide the best possible care for their patients.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.